The aim of the high-technology cluster is to develop an innovation hub, which will offer FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF (the Russian Federal Nuclear Centre), Rosatom, Sistema's subsidiaries and Rusnano project companies an advantageous base from which they can develop and implement various innovative projects. The centre's general initiatives will include:
- National high-tech innovation projects;
- Raising private capital for on-going projects which will complement state funding;
- Providing workplaces for nuclear specialists and enable them to make efficient use of facilities made available by the FSUE RFNC-VNIIEF;
- Providing workplaces for young technology professionals and reducing the outflow of high-skilled labour from Russian industries involved in advanced technologies; and
- Developing a large innovation centre, which will be based at Sarov technology park (located at Satis, Diveyevo district, Nizhny Novgorod region).
- Strategic information and nuclear technologies, including the creation of supercomputers and custom software;
- Space technologies, including telecommunication technologies;
- Energy efficient and energy saving technologies, including the development of advanced integrated systems;
- Nanotechnologies and the development of products which contain nanotechnology materials.
Evgeniy Chuikov Vsevolod Sementsov
Tel.: +7 (495) 692 1100
email@example.com Public Relations
Tel: +7 (495) 730 1705
Sistema is the largest diversified public financial corporation in Russia and the CIS, which invests in and is a major shareholder of companies serving over 100 million customers in the sectors of telecommunications, high technology, oil and energy, radars and aerospace, banking, retail, mass-media, tourism and healthcare services. Founded in 1993, the company reported revenues of US$ 9.0 billion for the second quarter of 2011, and total assets of US$ 46.6 billion as at June 30, 2011. Sistema's global depository receipts are listed under the symbol “SSA” on the London Stock Exchange. Sistema's ordinary shares are listed under the symbol “AFKS” on the RTS Stock Exchange, under the symbol “AFKC” on the MICEX Stock Exchange, and under the symbol “SIST” on the Moscow Stock Exchange (MSE). Sistema was ranked number 342 in the 2010 edition of the Fortune Global 500 list.
InvestorIdeas.com is a leader in investor stock research by sector. Sectors we cover include; cleantech and renewable energy
Learn More about Investorideas.com Nanotech showcase stocks
Get the global stock directory of publicly traded nanotech stocks
Sign up for the free investor news and hot stock alerts http://www.investorideas.com/Resources/Newsletter.asp
Join Investor Ideas - Become a Member
Investorideas.com Members currently have 24/7 online access to the exclusive subscriber-only 13 stock directories in leading sectors including nanotech, renewable
Visit the Investor Ideas membership page to learn more at: http://www.investorideas.com/membership/
Follow Investorideas.com on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/Investorideas
Follow Investorideas.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Investorideas
Disclaimer: Our sites do not make recommendations. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. We attempt to research thoroughly, but we offer no guarantees as to the accuracy of information presented. All Information relating to featured companies is sourced from public documents and/ or the company and is not the opinion of our web sites. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions and online advertising .
Investorideas.com was not compensated by companies in this article
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894
Source - Investorideas.com