New York, NY- June 29, 2012 (www.Investorideas.com Newswire, www.homelanddefensestocks.com ) Investorideas.com, a leader in sector research for independent investors issues a trading alert for NASDAQ top percentage gainer this morning, Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:SWHC), trading at $8.05, up $1.16 or (16.84%) as of 10:15AM EDT on over 2.4 Million shares . The Company reported “Record Fourth Quarter and Full Year Fiscal 2012 Financial Results” in news yesterday .
Net sales from continuing operations for the fourth quarter were a record $129.8 million, up 27.7% from the fourth quarter last year. The increase was driven by strong sales of M&P™ polymer pistols and M&P modern sporting rifles.
- Record Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2012 Net Sales from Continuing Operations of $129.8 Million, Up 27.7% Year-Over-Year
- Record Fiscal Fourth Quarter 2012 Income from Continuing Operations of $17.8 Million or $0.27 per diluted share
- Record Annual Fiscal 2012 Income from Continuing Operations of $26.4 Million or $0.40 per diluted share
- Record Annual Units Produced
- Record Annual Cash Generated
- Company Issues Fiscal 2013 Financial Outlook
Smith & Wesson Holding Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: SWHC) is a U.S.-based leader in firearm manufacturing and design, delivering a broad portfolio of quality firearms, related products, and training to the global military, law enforcement, and consumer markets. The company's brands include Smith & Wesson®, M&P™ and Thompson/Center Arms. Smith & Wesson facilities are located in Massachusetts and Maine. For more information on Smith & Wesson, call (800) 331-0852 or log on to www.smith-wesson.com.
InvestorIdeas.com is a leader in investor stock research by sector. Sectors we cover include; water and renewable energy stocks, biotech stocks, mining and gold stocks, energy stocks, natural gas stocks, tech, defense and security stocks, nanotech, China stocks and agriculture.
Follow Investorideas.com on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/
Follow Investorideas.com on Facebook http://www.facebook.
Get at Investor Ideas
Research tech stocks,