A DealFlow Event in Association with The Deal:
The DealFlow Report has recently been incorporated into The Street's institutional platform, The Deal. The Deal provides subscribers with world-class coverage of large and mid-cap M&A transactions and small cap finance transactions. The event will be marketed to The Deal's extensive network of personal and institutional investors worldwide, which provides an opportunity to network with a completely new group of market players.
This year's event will feature all of the topics of importance to professionals in the small-cap equity market. The agenda will cover more than just direct investments and PIPEs. It will include sessions on reverse mergers and SPACs, stock trading issues, legal issues, and the latest funding structures. Ample time will also be given to discuss how technology is changing the market, including the migration from traditional brokerage businesses to online funding portals, and what the new regulatory landscape means for issuers, investors, and intermediaries. Specific agenda topics include:
- The Recent Resurgence of PIPE Deals: Who's Transacting, Under What Terms, and a Discussion on Sustainability
- SPACs: The 2013/2014 Environment for Launching Special Purpose Acquisition Companies
- Reverse Mergers: New Deal Structures to Avoid Shell Status, Examining the Recent Crop of Companies and what's made some of them Successful
- Legal Updates: What you Need to Know as Recent Regulations Get Implemented
- The JOBS Act + Registered Deals: Various Ways Dealmakers are Taking Advantage of the Surge in IPOs
- Third Party Investor Verification: A Look at Expected Services in a Post-JOBS Act World
- General Solicitation and Advertising Update: The Latest in Online Deal Marketing, Fund Marketing, and Reg D Requirements
- Equity Crowdfunding: Progress on SEC Rulemaking, State's Securities Boards and Discussions on Fraud and Other Concerns
- Technology and Securities Law: How to Position Yourself in the coming New Age of Deal Marketing
For information about the event visit: http://www.dealflowevents.com/conferences/pipes_conference_2013/.
About DealFlow Events
Since its inception in 2002, DealFlow Events has hosted over 200 conferences covering alternative asset markets. DealFlow events are the signature programs in their respective markets, bringing together the leading practitioners in each field with major sponsors servicing the market. DealFlow events are seen as opportunities for education in addition to networking with colleagues. The tag line "A DealFlow Event," carries clout, which is why it's always included in the event branding. Program managers develop each program by vetting the major issues and trends surfacing over the course of the year. At all times, the focus is on providing attendees with the highest quality content possible. The program always comes first.
For information or to learn more about DealFlow Events, please contact us.
131 Jericho Tpke. PH3
Jericho, NY 11753
Phone (516) 876-8006