Agenda highlights include:
- The Recent Resurgence of PIPE Deals: Who's Transacting, Under What Terms, and a Discussion on Sustainability – Featuring Ele Klein from Schulte Roth & Zabel; Joshua Silverman from Iroquois Capital Management; and Richard Gormley from Lazard
- General Solicitation, Third Party Investor Verification and Advertising: The Latest in Online Deal Marketing, Fund Marketing, and Regulation D Requirements – Featuring Peter Lehrman from Axial; Barry Silbert from SecondMarket; and David Pankey from McGuire Woods
- Equity Crowdfunding: Progress on SEC Rulemaking, State's Securities Boards and Discussions on Fraud and Other Concerns – Featuring Tim Sullivan from Microventure Marketplace; and Loren Heger from FNEX and
- The JOBS Act and Its Broader Effect on Capital Markets Activity – Featuring John Borer from Benchmark Capital
- Reverse Mergers & Smaller IPOs: New Deal Structures to Avoid Shell Status, Examining the Recent Crop of Companies and what's made some of them Successful – Featuring David Bukzin from Marcum; Cromwell Coulson from OTC Markets and Noemi Schmayer from M. Firon & Co.
For information about the event visit: http://www.dealflowevents.com/conferences/pipes_conference_2013/.
About DealFlow Events
Since its inception in 2002, DealFlow Events has hosted over 200 conferences covering alternative asset markets. DealFlow events are the signature programs in their respective markets, bringing together the leading practitioners in each field with major sponsors servicing the market. DealFlow events are seen as opportunities for education in addition to networking with colleagues. The tag line "A DealFlow Event," carries clout, which is why it's always included in the event branding. Program managers develop each program by vetting the major issues and trends surfacing over the course of the year. At all times, the focus is on providing attendees with the highest quality content possible. The program always comes first.
For information or to learn more about DealFlow Events, please contact us.
131 Jericho Tpke. PH3
Jericho, NY 11753
Phone (516) 876-8006