- Dec 3, 2013 - UMeWorld to Monetize its UMeLook Video Platform.
- Nov 26, 2013 - UMeWorld Releases UMFun™ Final Version, Praised by China State Media.
- Nov 8, 2013 - UMeWorld’s Video Platform Surpasses 7.2 Million Unique Visitors.
- Oct 14, 2013 - UMeWorld Launches Revamped Brand Channels on UMeLook.com.
- Oct 1, 2013 - UMeWorld Launches UMFun™.
- Sep 18, 2013 - UMeWorld Provides Corporate Update.
- UMeWorld presents at SeeThruEquity Microcap Conference in New York City.
- UMeWorld initiates two online Investor Relation programs.
- UMeWorld completes internal corporate development review and held discussions with two investment banks for Investment Banking and Advisory services.
- UMeWorld identifies an acquisition target and engages in negotiations.
- UMeLook to introduce Basic and Gold paid membership program to its Brand Channel.
- UMeLook to release an App optimized for Android tablets and Smartphones.
- UMFun to open an online store, where registered users will be able to use their U Coins (a virtual currency earned in UMeFun.com) to purchase gifts or services.
- UMFun to introduce an off-line Affiliate Program in which registered users will be rewarded by U Coins and Tools for introducing other users to UMFun.
UMeWorld's mission is to facilitate the interaction between people -- "You" and "Me," through its digital platform. Currently, UMeWorld operates UMeLook (www.umelook.com), an online video platform focused on bringing foreign video content to China. UMeLook is deployed through a sophisticated CDN (Content Delivery Network) with broad coverage throughout mainland China, Hong Kong & Taiwan. UMeLook plans to be a source of foreign video content for the Chinese viewer across any Internet-enabled device in China. UMeWorld intends to focus its future operations on digital media and the digital education market.
Forward Looking Statement
This release may contain projections and other forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements are projections reflecting management's judgment and assumptions based on currently available information and involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by the forward-looking statements. Future performance cannot be assured. Readers are referred to the documents filed by UMeWorld with the Commission (SEC), specifically the most recent reports which identify important risk factors that could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
For more information, please contact:
Michael Lee, 852-2824-8716
Published at Investorideas.com – Big Ideas for Global Investors
Sign up for the free investor news and stock alerts at Investorideas.com
Disclaimer/ Disclosure : The Investorideas.com is a third party publisher of news and research Our sites do not make recommendations, but offer information portals to research news, articles, stock lists and recent research. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions and online advertising. Disclosure: UMEWF compensates Investorideas.com for news publication and syndication : one thousand per month
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer: Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894