Credit, debit, ATM, loyalty, gift, ID, membership, insurance, ticket, emergency, medical, business, contacts, coupon, and virtually any card can be protected on Wocket™. Up to 10,000 cards, records, coupons, etc. and up to 100 voice commands can also be stored on Wocket™ and more can be supported with optional additional memory.
In terms of personal security, Wocket™ can assure consumers that private information cannot be accessed or stolen. A combination of voice biometrics, personal PIN or pattern provides multi-factor security for your Wocket™. Wocket™ protects whatever information is stored in it so that it cannot be released to any other individual or device without the user's permission.
Addressing competition in the digital wallet market, NXT-ID notes in the FAQ; "Rather than replace a wallet as many 'digital wallet' technologies attempt to do, we chose to improve the wallet. Unlike other digital wallet solutions that depend on connectivity to choose a payment account, Wocket™ does not depend upon the cloud to select or make a payment."
Other product feature announcements are pending as the Wocket™ launch rolls out but some of the unique features include:
1. Anti-tamper: Wocket™ contains certain anti-tamper components to protect certain secrets used within dynamic pairing authentication and encryption key generation. For instance, these probe-proof parts destroy themselves if probing is attempted as well as protect against man-in-the-middle and other type interrogations.
2. Custom categories: Private information is stored as "softcards" on the Wocket™. These softcards can be grouped via category names customized by the owner so that they are accessible very quickly via an organization method that best suits the owner of the data.
3. Voice cards: Although organization of softcards via user-customized categories enables users to find data faster, the fastest and simplest interface possible is to simply ask for the card. Our voicematch™ algorithm not only enables the user to ask for the softcard, but it also authenticates the owner of the information as he or she speaks.
4. Light Pipe: Wocket™ utilizes a new innovative light pipe technology to provide outstanding visibility even in the darkest environment.
5. Low-Power: Wocket's™ low power features include one of the lowest power touch interfaces and voice processing solutions in the world, providing long-lasting battery life.
6. No charge needed: Unlike many other devices that require a recharge, not only does the Wocket™ provide long battery life, but Wocket™ utilizes replaceable CR-2032 batteries commonly found at any retail store."
The full product FAQ is available to consumers and media at http://www.thewocket.com/ and http://www.wocketwallet.com/.
Interested consumers can also sign up for product info and news alerts in anticipation of the product launch.
About NXT- ID Inc. - Mobile Security for a Mobile World
NXT-ID, Inc.'s (OTCQB: NXTD) innovative MobileBio™ solution mitigates consumer risks associated with mobile computing, m-commerce and smart OS-enabled devices. The company is focused on the growing m-commerce market, launching its innovative MobileBio™ suite of biometric solutions that secure consumers' mobile platforms led by the Wocket™, a next generation smart wallet designed to replace all the cards in your wallet, no smart phone required. The Wocket works anywhere credit cards are accepted and only works with your biometric stamp of approval. http://www.thewocket.com/
NXT-ID' wholly owned subsidiary, 3D-ID LLC, is engaged in biometric identification has 22 licensed patents in the field of 3D facial recognition http://www.nxt-id.com/, http://3d-id.net/
Forward-Looking Statements for NXT-ID
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements reflect management's current expectations, as of the date of this press release, and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements include statements herein with respect to the successful execution of the Company's business strategy. The Company's actual results could differ materially from those anticipated in these forward-looking statements as a result of various factors. Such risks and uncertainties include, among other things, our ability to establish and maintain the proprietary nature of our technology through the patent process, as well as our ability to possibly license from others patents and patent applications necessary to develop products; the availability of financing; the Company's ability to implement its long range business plan for various applications of its technology; the Company's ability to enter into agreements with any necessary marketing and/or distribution partners; the impact of competition, the obtaining and maintenance of any necessary regulatory clearances applicable to applications of the Company's technology; and management of growth and other risks and uncertainties that may be detailed from time to time in the Company's reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
ProActive Capital Group
Direct: 646 863 6519
ProActive Capital Group
Direct: 646 863 6519
Disclaimer/ Disclosure: The Investorideas.com newswire is a third party publisher of news and research as well as creates original content as a news source. Original content created by investorideas is protected by copyright laws other than syndication rights. Investorideas is a news source on Google news and Linkedintoday plus hundreds of syndication partners. Our site does not make recommendations for purchases or sale of stocks or products. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. All investment involves risk and possible loss of investment. This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions, content marketing and online advertising. Contact each company directly for press release questions. Disclosure is posted on each release if required but otherwise the news was not compensated for and is published for the sole interest of our readers. Disclosure: November 2013 :Investorideas is compensated by NXTD: five thousand per month for news publication and syndication and is long 144 shares from previous services
More info: http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer : Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894. Global investors must adhere to regulations of each country.