The 2012 sampling program involved taking channel samples of bedrock from the walls of more than 400 surface trenches, and in an existing gallery 20 meters below the surface. The 11,000 samples were each between one meter and one and a half meters long and were analysed at a laboratory of international standing. The sampling was concentrated within a 12 square kilometer area over the central part of the vein system.
A ground geophysical EM-IP survey was also conducted over part of the sampled area and consisted of thirty 2 kilometer-long lines extending east-west and four 4 kilometer-long lines over the main mineralised zones.
The results from these 2012 field programs showed:
- More than 7,000 trench samples contained detectable gold, which confirms that a zone of pervasive mineralization occurs throughout the whole central area.
- Within this broad zone, there are significant gold concentrations.
A total of 541 samples contained more than 0.4g/t gold and, of those,
285 contained more than 1 g/t. Analyses with more than 5 g/t gold from
the 2012 sampling program are shown below; all are 1 meter-long
chip-channel samples, this data has not previously been published:
- All the gold occurs within veins of heavily fractured quartz often associated with iron oxides. These veins can be up to 2 meters thick or be in the form of fine networks within the bedrock. They all appear to be later than the main vein quartz system and represent a late stage pulse of mineralized solutions that penetrated along fracture zones.
- An area of 2 square kilometers over the central part of the main quartz vein system has been defined for priority test work and includes four of the five gold 'hot-spots' identified in the earlier sampling programs. An additional highly prospective area occurs one kilometer to the west of the main veins.
- The geophysical EM-IP survey showed several strong near-surface anomalies that could well indicate conditions suitable for mineralization and are ideally suited for drilling.
Additional information will be available shortly on the website which is being updated.
Safe Harbor Statement: Certain statements contained herein are "forward-looking" statements (as such term is defined in the Private Securities Reform Act of 1995). Because such statements include risks and uncertainties, actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Information or opinions in this document are presented solely for informative purposes and are not intended nor should be construed as investment advice. We encourage you to carefully review the Company with your investment advisor and verify any information that is important to your investment decision.
Soltera Mining Corp.
Published at Investorideas.com Newswire
Disclaimer/ Disclosure : The Investorideas.com is a third party publisher of news and research Our sites do not make recommendations, but offer information portals to research news, articles, stock lists and recent research. Nothing on our sites should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell products or securities. http://www.investorideas.com/About/Disclaimer.asp. Disclosure :SLTA: Investorideas newswire was paid five hundred dollars for the single distribution of this news release . This site is currently compensated by featured companies, news submissions and online advertising.
BC Residents and Investor Disclaimer : Effective September 15 2008 - all BC investors should review all OTC and Pink sheet listed companies for adherence in new disclosure filings and filing appropriate documents with Sedar. Read for more info: http://www.bcsc.bc.ca/release.aspx?id=6894